Wednesday 10 July 2013

Book World by Kinokuniya, Dubai - a paradise for book lovers

Book world by Kinokuniya is one of the best bookstores in Dubai. 

A very spacious store located in Dubai Mall, this outlet attracts thousands of book lovers across the region every day. I have visited here so many times; I simply love going there. They have millions of books in different languages in many genres, magazines, yes, Japanese manga is also there. Awesome collection!

We can browse leisurely through everything displayed, sit quietly and read, the place is simply beautiful! Very friendly staff! Some stationery is also available. 

Don't miss it if you visit Dubai! 

Level 2, Dubai mall, Dubai financial center road, adjacent Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world!


Kinokuniya is a world-famous bookstore with its corporate headquarters in Tokyo and having branches in many countries. Check http://www.kinokuniya.co.jp  

Hope they will open a store in India too 😊

Liked this post? Well..., I have one more interesting blog, click here to check the latest updates there too 😊

12 comments:

Joanna said...

nice blog! very interesting post

Anonymous said...

I miss spacious bookstores. So many of them closed in my area.

Amelia said...

Hi Rajiv, wow... that's a very nice book store. Great place to browse around when one got nothing better to do. :)) Very nice mall too, thanks for sharing it with us.

Have a great weekend.

Rajiv Sankarapillai said...

Joanna, thanks ! Please visit here again and add comments.

Rajiv Sankarapillai said...

Thanks Medeia. I think Kinokuniya has a spacious store in the USA.

Rajiv Sankarapillai said...

Thanks Amelia. I appreciate you for your time.

Kinokuniya is a very good book store in Dubai. They have millions of books ranging from fiction, history, art, engineering, medicine, design, self help etc. all in different languages. There is a vast section for magazines and newspapers also; you will find almost all popular ones in the world, that too in different languages.

So people visit the place for academic, recreational, educational and business purposes; all under one roof ! Its more than a simple book store; there is quality japanese made stationary as well. Awesome !

Regarding the mall, Dubai mall is adjacent to the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Just get out of the mall entrance "At the top" and there you see the majestic Burj Khalifa ! The place is well connected by the Dubai metro.

Please check my previous posts about Burj Khalifa and Dubai mall.

Wish you also a great weekend ! Enjoy, have fun !

sherene said...

hi thank u so much for visiting my
blog:)
i'd love to visit dubai someday and definitely dubai mall will be included in our iterinary:)

Irina Kovalenko said...

Hi, Rajiv! Thanks for the tip, it looks like a place not to miss. I love book stores! You probably remember the name of my blog - Book Lovers. Drop in to read about lovely book stores I visited: the post "Something to enjoy in the rain"
You're welcome!

Rajiv Sankarapillai said...

Thanks Irina ! I am honored by your visit and the beautiful comment:).
I will visit your blog and add comments. Thanks again !

Rajiv Sankarapillai said...

Hi Sherene, thanks a lot!
You surely will enjoy Dubai and Dubai mall !

stardust said...

I didn’t know Kinokuniya had a branch in Dubai. Now I understand it be the world’s mega-chain book stores. I like to walk through books and sometimes kill time to wait for friends at the station. The store is beside Umeda station in Osaka.

Yoko

Rajiv Sankarapillai said...

Kinokuniya Dubai is an awesome book store, well, it is more than a book store. I have spent a lot of time there ever since they opened in Dubai. Beautiful ambiance, well behaved staff, I simply like the place ! If you visit Dubai ever, don't skip this store. Anyhow, I am sure, you will visit Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world; so you have to go Dubai mall. Kinokuniya is in Dubai mall :)

Well, I have noted the location of this wonderful store in Osaka as suggested by you. Will visit if I get a chance to go Japan. How I wish to visit Japan. I watch NHK TV regularly, Wow, Japan !